Tuesday, June 11, 2013

Lush Lacquer's I Lost My Marbles

Lush Lacquer's I Lost My Marbles!

Lush Lacquer's I Lost My Marbles is definitely one of my favorite things!!!  *^_^*
I was so excited when this arrived, I walked in the door, dropped my bag and immediately did my nails! I love pink and this polish is a pretty pink and so fun! The first 2 photos were taken today, I've had I Lost My Marbles on for 5 days and it's only just barely starting to chip on one or 2 nails.




This was the most fun I've had doing my nails in a while! I Lost My Marbles has blue, purple, hot pink, pale pink, and orange matte glitters and purple hex's. I picked a matching purple and blue as accent nails embellished with pink rhinestones to coordinate with this wonderfully fun polish. This is the happiest mani! 



I Lost My Marbles glides on very smoothly. For this mani I used Seche Clear (my favorite base coat that protects nails from staining) and 2 coats of I Lost My Marbles, and 1 top coat of Seche Vite (my favorite dry fast top coat that has always looks wet-shine shiny). Lush Lacquer's I Lost My Marbles is definitely one of my favorite things; I'm so happy to have it in my polish collection and on my nails!

I also ordered Lush Lacquer's Gypsy Blue; I can't wait to try it out!!! *^_^*
I'll be reviewing that next so do check back.

****** Extra note added 6/12/2013 ***** 
I goofed up on my mani and bumped my nail causing a big chip which resulted in peeling off half of my polish on a nail this morning. As I had no time to remove the old polish and reapply as I was walking out the door, to quickly fix this I grabbed the polish and just added to cover. To my wonderful surprise, I Lost My Marbles polish instantly smoothed over the obvious chip line, and there is no telling that I covered up my boo-boo! I Lost My Marbles is a completely self smoothing formula and was a dream to use, especially in my instant of rushing to repair on my way out the door to work! I really LOVE LOVE LOVE this polish!!! *^_^*

No comments:

Post a Comment