Monday, May 27, 2013

I'm Tammy and this is my blog about my favorite things

I have recently found the wonderful online world of blogging; I have thoroughly enjoyed glimpses of happy thoughts and views on new things from people all over the world. Today I finally decided to join the blogging community. I hope those of you who find time to read  about my favorite things will enjoy my blog and comment.

They say that things important to a person may change at different stages in life; as things happen to us, expected or unexpected, things that once were important are replaced by new fascinations.  Life changing events unfold before us, ready or not, and we learn to accept life's hardships and look forward with new hope. I think this is part of our journey in life; we are meant to find hope so that we can whether all that life has in store for us, good and bad, and find joy in new things so that we can move on. It is said that it is not the end result that matters, but rather the journey we take along the way. Throughout my journey, I have come to realize that the simplest things in life are my favorite things. I would like to share my favorite things with those who may find them of interest. I'm Tammy and this is my blog about my favorite things. 

 I look forward to sharing my favorite things in simple, everyday life. Happy blogging!  =)

~{~@

No comments:

Post a Comment