Friday, May 31, 2013

Milani Neon Blue with Fantasy Fire & Sally Hansen's Prisms Diamond Rose Pink Mix Mani

Milani Neon Blue with Fantasy Fire & Sally Hansen's Prisms Diamond Rose Pink Mix Mani



Today I'm wearing a 2 color mix & match mani, which I thought I'd love but I'm probably going to change tonight. I love the 2 colors individually, but they just aren't my favorite thing together. The Diamond Rose Pink is a discontinued Sally Hansen holo and it's truly gorgeous. 

The Milani Neon Blue is great neon blue alone; however it's pictured here with a single top coat of Fantasy Fire which gives it wonderful holo color changing from blue to lavender to purple. This Milani formula is a great polish; it glides on solid and full color in one coat application and it is a self smoothing formula which I just love.




Above is the actual neon blue color poish; really a great blue!

I've just ordered Lush Lacquer's I Lost My Marbles and Gypsy Blue!! I can't wait to get these 2 in and do my nails! I'll review them as soon as they arrive! =)

No comments:

Post a Comment